Let's improve the world together!
Lean Six Sigma is simple, it is just about Y = f(x)
1. Define phase is about understanding what is the problem in the process and about describing the process and people involved. It is about defining the problem (Y).
2. Measure phase is about describing the process with data so we can understand the problem with support of data. It is about measuring the problem (Y).
3. Analyze phase is about root causes that have impact on our problem. The output of Analyze phase is the list of root causes (x) that has impact on the problem (Y) and are in our control.
4. Improve is about improvements related with root causes (x) that are in our control and have impact on the problem (Y).
5. Control is about measuring the problem (Y) again after improvement to confirm the value of change.
100 countries are now with go4sixsigma.com ! It is happening NOW!
Do you want to be part of it?
Bosnia and Herzegovina